How to Make a Matching Donation
Support The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati
When you make a tax-deductible gift to The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati, you have the potential to double or even triple the value of your gift through your employers' matching gift program.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching program, please contact your human resources or corporate giving department. If applicable, request a matching gift form from your employer; complete, sign and return it with your gift. We will do the rest.
If you would like additional information on making a tax-deductible gift to The Children's Theatre or have any questions, please email Mary Wright or call 513.569.8080 x14. Thank you for your support!
A Few Companies with Matching Benefits
Even if you do not find your employer on this list, be sure to check with your employer to find out if you can double your gift at no additional cost!
- Assurant (formally Fortis Benefits)
- Boeing Gift Matching
- Celanese (Hiechst Celanese Honeywell Inc.)
- Chubb & Sons Inc.
- Cisco System
- Deluxe Corporation Foundations
- Digital Equipment Corporation
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Duke Energy
- Eaton Charitable Fund
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Emerson Electrical Company
- Equitable Resources
- Folleh Corporation
- Gap Foundation
- Ge Foundation
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- H.J. Heinz Company Foundation
- Houghton-Mifflin Co.
- IBM Corporation
- Illinois Tool Work Foundation
- Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- Johnson Control Foundation
- Key Foundations
- Lexis Nexis
- Lyondellbasell Industries
- McGraw-Hill Companies
- MCI Telecommunications Corporation: Verizon
- Merrill Lynch & Company
- Monsanto Fund
- Morton Salt
- PolyOne (MA Hanna Company)
- Starbucks Corporation