Write a play for TCT's Audio Footlights
Teachers! Your class assignment if you choose to accept it…
Write a five-minute (750-word) fictional play to be read aloud. It can be about ANYTHING!
TCT will produce the winning works (complete with voice actors and sound effects) for TCT’s Audio Footlight’s podcast.
Your class can work as a group or solo. Write as a class or individually. Have younger kids? Teacher-facilitated stories are ok too.
Send a PDF of your finished play to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: March 15, 2019
Teachers must submit for all student applicants. We’ll accept up to three submissions from your class.
Four (4) winners will be selected by TCT’s Staff and Teacher Committee. Winners will be announced from the stage at TCT MainStage production of Sleeping Beauty, April 27-May 6.
This is a great activity for your class, and some outstanding recognition for your student’s portfolio for high school or college in the future.
- Your student’s play produced on TCT’s Audio Footlights program
- A $100 Amazon gift card for your classroom!
Audio Footlights Program Schedule:
- May 2019 – First and Second Grade winners
- June 2019 – Third and Fourth Grade winners
- July 2019 – Fifth and Sixth Grade winners
- August 2019 – Seventh and Eighth Grade winners
Questions? Email email@example.com.