Work at The Children's Theatre
ArtReach, a division of The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati, needs actors and actresses 18-30 years old for full-time employment in touring productions. Contracts run August 2015-May 2016.
Please email Angela Powell Walker email@example.com or call (513) 569-8080 x12 to schedule a time. Auditions end June 30th. Please bring a headshot, résumé, short monologue and 16 bars of any song of your choice. Video auditions will be accepted.
Little Red Riding Hood
The Elves and the Shoemaker
Coretta Scott King and the Fight for Freedom
George Washington Carver
COSTUME INTERNSHIP/APPRENTICE PROGRAM
DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING INTERN
The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati, Cincinnati's premier theatre company for young audiences, seeks a Development and Marketing intern(s) to assist both the Development and Marketing Directors. The intern(s) will have the opportunity to work alongside senior staff to assist in preparing for the organization's annual fundraising gala, generating collateral for the annual fund campaign, draft press releases, update website content, maintain the organization's fundraising database, conduct donor/funder research, prepare grant proposals, and other administrative tasks. The ideal candidate(s) should possess an eagerness to learn, attention to detail, and solid organizational and communication skills.
This internship is unpaid but we would be happy to provide documentation to secure course credit. Ideal candidate would be able to commit 10-20 hours per week during normal business hours (9-5). Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter and short (one page) writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsibilities include:
- Assist the development staff in preparing for the annual gala and launching the annual fund campaign
- Work with the marketing staff in the developing of content for social media, press releases and general marketing content
- Assist in updating content for the organization's website
- Work on a wide variety of projects, including helping to maintain the organization's donor database
- Assist the development staff to track and evaluate fundraising campaigns
- Research individual donor and grant prospects
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivation and time management
- Excellent online research skills
- Outgoing personality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Video editing a plus
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of administrative tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Sense of humor
- Focus on task completion and willing to suggest areas for operational improvement
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and PowerPoint (a plus)